Jason Mraz - I'm Yours


Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
F#
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
G#m E
I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin to get back
B
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my best test
F#
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
G#m E
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

CHORUS
B F#
I won't hesitate no more,
G#m E
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours

B F#
Well open up your mind and see like me
G#m
open up your plans and damn you're free
E
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
B F#
listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
G#m
Ah, la peaceful melody
E Em
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved

CHORUS
B F#
So, i won't hesitate no more,
G#m E
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
B F# G#m
there's no need to complicate our time is short
E
this is our fate, i'm yours

*scat*
B
I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
F#
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
G#m
my breath fogged up the glass
E
and so I drew a new face and laughed
B
I guess what I'm a sayin'is there ain't no better reason
F#
to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
G#m
it's what we aim to do
E
our name is our virtue

CHORUS
B F# G#m
I won't hesitate no more, no more
E
it cannot wait, i'm sure
B F#
(there's no need to complicate
G#m
our time is short
E
it cannot wait, i'm yours 2x
B F# G#m
no please don't complicate, our time is short
E
this is our fate, im yours.
B F# G#m
no please don't hesitate no more, no more
E
it cannot wait, the sky is yours!)

0 意見:

張貼留言